Todd
Christa
Gage
Andrew
Ethan...
Liberty in memory
Friday, October 3, 2008
Tagged
I was tagged by Karen. I've never done this before? It's supposed to be the 4th picture on my computer well, I just went to the 4th folder 4th picture and it was this of Gage in 2005 before scouts. My has he grown since then!
I tag Chris and Sarah!
how do you do the tag thing? PS I think the get together in november sounds like a plan. I will coming to the cities next also to pick up mom from mayo....wanna get together?
2 comments:
how do you do the tag thing? PS I think the get together in november sounds like a plan. I will coming to the cities next also to pick up mom from mayo....wanna get together?
You post the 4th picture on your computer. And you can tag other people.
When are you picking your mom up? I'll just give you a call here in a minute.
Post a Comment